About Young Britain
Young Britain is a public-private venture co-funded by husband and wife team Graham and Jenny Wynn of The TTC Group, Telford & Wrekin Council, and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), a campaign which aims to help under 30 year-olds ‘make their own job’ through self-employment and entrepreneurship. This campaign shows how business philanthropy can help change the world and greatest thanks are due to Graham and Jenny Wynn for their unending generosity and the determined commitment to help our young people.
Young Britain provides inspiration, motivation, practical tools and entrepreneurial mentoring to create new start-ups and organises access to finance through The Start Up Loans Company for 18 – 30 year olds.
Young Britain Provides
• Help to start and grow your business and workspace at Telford Hub
• Start Up Boot Camps
• Access to finance for start ups - The Start Up Loans Company £500 – £9.500 repayable over 1-5 years @ 6% interest
• Business Cards & Logo Design
• Start Up Year Book & Registered Business Address
• Web presence
• Monthly Workshops - Sales, marketing & finance
• Help Desk & Forum - Online expert advisors plus peer to peer forum
• Mentoring & networking - Mentoring from experienced local entrepreneurs, plus access to regular networking events
Fill out this short form and start building your own business today!
18-30 and want to start/grow a business?
Enter your details and get our Free Top Tips Mailer - "10 Seconds to Success"